Thursday, June 7, 2007

Love Song


I love singing although singing has not been too kind with me...hehehe!!! Normally when I am not doing anything which has been quite seldom lately, I just listen to music... not to anything in particular though. I cruise through time without much care for anything else, not even the music or should I put this correctly, I dont really mind listening to the lyrics. I will just be completely satisfied (thinking that this is a luxury for me...doing nothing with a mind thats completely blank!!!) .... and will just try to breathe and relax. There would be the very few instances that will completely make me stop...... and listen intently.... catching lines.... that make sense completely..... or just a bit out off the usual logical or should I say illogical stuffs.

I have recently crossed lines with a song revived by Ms. Lea Salonga entitled "To Hear You Say You Love Me"....(under the album "Inspired") Hey call me sentimental but I just couldn't have enough of this so here goes.....



"I have loved, and so I thought before
But this is so much more
I couldnt last a day without you

In my life,
Youre the reason that I breath
Youre everything that I need
Miles in between wont change that

I will reach out to the ocean
With my arms wide open and send to you,
my heart, my soul, my true devotion
Ohhh, there's nothing I wont give
Do you know that I live
For the chance to hear you say You Love Me!!!

In my dreams
Youre right here by my side
Each time I close my eyes
I still see that sweet September
In the rain,
Laughing in the rain
I'll never be the same
Until the moment were together"



Hmmmm kakaka in-love!!!!

I just could not imagine how people can write something so true and sincere and lasting. Thank you so much!!!I wish I could sing this lines for that special someone, someday!!!! Still hopeful!!! hehehe




2 comments:

ToNeTTe said...

hey Lynlang,

siyempre pa, i can relate to the song. iba talaga tayong mga romantiks, madaling maka-relate. hehe! thanks for visiting my blogsite. talaga naman, buhos lang tayo ng buhos ng mga hinaing sa blog. siyempre, sarap ilabas ang feelings kung hindi na natin ma-take.

i'm sure you will meet the right person someday. sobra kang caring, loving and supportive. lucky is the guy who will be your better half. Promise!!!

Lapit na dumating baby ko. Wish us a safe delivery. Just thinking about is really makes me nervous but at the same time, already am really eager to see my son.

Happy long weekend!! cgurado bahay lang ako, always tamad na to go anywhere with my bulging tummy.

Mwah!

Lyn said...

Yup,yup... hopeless romantics connect very fast. Hehehe!!!What mre can we do except share our feelings.... masarap talaga yang ilabas. I sure hope tho that I will meet my better half.... someday love is gonna find me... hmmm... someday!!! :-) Ikaw din yung yan ang prayer ko.... kung hindi man, dapat happy tayo lagi!!!
Hayyy, spent the long weekend being the driver... hehehe... no complaints tho... kailangan ng mama eh. hihihi!!!