Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Life's Ones


I got this text this morning and man... it hit me right in the face.... I could not do anything but agree to it and cry. I was moved as I read each and every word. It said...... "A painfully sweet fact: There is always going to be that, One thing you wish for but never get. That One mistake you can never take back, and most of all, that One memory you would do anything for, just to have it again"... At a glance, memories kept rushing back like flashcards being shuffled. I was bearing my deepest secrets and had hoped that I have not yet filled my life with these One’s. Much to my disappointment, I have too many experiences that I regret and would be sorry for the rest of my life. Needless to say, with much sadness and pain.

Then again, life goes on…. And we could only hope for the better, as always. I would reiterate that God is good and everybody is meant to be happy at one point of his/her life. That everybody deserves these One chances to keep on hoping and dreaming and believing that there is something great in store for us beyond imaginable. For now…. We live and we learn and when we and everything else is ready….. these Ones will come.

No comments: